- Do they specialize in your type of roof?
- Are they properly licensed and insured? Not having the correct insurance leaves the homeowner at risk for costly lawsuits.
- How long have they been in business? Are they local to your city/town or did they just come to town following some storms? Do they have a showroom for you to view samples and colors?
- Do they use quality, warrantied materials and equipment?
- Are they professional and on time? Did they explain the work in terms you understand? Will they give you a written estimate?
- Do they hire sub-contractors or have employees working on your roof?
- Do they have recommendations or reviews available for you?
- Do they require payment upfront or after you are satisfied with the work?