Not all roofers are the same.
When hiring someone to work on your home you should consider their experience, stability, and qualifications to ensure you will receive quality results.
- Do they specialize in your type of roof?
- Are they properly licensed and insured? Not having the correct insurance leaves the homeowner at risk for costly lawsuits.
- How long have they been in business? Are they local to your city/town or did they just come to town following some storms? Do they have a showroom for you to view samples and colors?
- Do they use quality, warrantied materials, and equipment?
- Are they professional and on time? Did they explain the work in terms you understand? Will they give you a written estimate?
- Do they have recommendations or reviews available for you?
- Do they require payment upfront or after you are satisfied with the work?
Craig Gouker Roofing has been installing quality residential roofing in South East Pittsburgh since 1991 and is the expert in shingle roof replacement.